Tuesday, October 30, 2007

I miss you, baby

Hey blog. I know we haven't talked in a while, but, I just thought, you know, you might want to hear my voice. What? No, no, of course I want to hear your voice, that goes without saying. I mean, would I be calling you if I didn't miss you, baby?
Anyways, it's true, you know you have always been my one. What? Yeah, I know I we haven't talked because I have a wife and kids, not to mention some other really time consuming responsibilities. But, baby, that doesn't matter right now, you mean sooo much to me. I mean, you know, I like love you and stuff. You're my true one.
Now, let's forget that day to day, and focus on us. On you and me. Ohhh yeah, you know what I'm talking about.
Now, look, I gots to go right now. No, no, seriously, seriously. Wait, no, listen, I just need to pick up some roses, a nice movie, maybe some chocolates, and, I swear, I'll be right back. Yeah, how does that sound? And things will be like they used to.
Okay baby, my one and true blog, I'll see you soon. 'TIll then, I'll be thinking about you. I promise.

No comments: